- Context of Learning
- Teaching in 21st Century
- Teacher Training Workshop at University of Sargodha
- 21st Century Student Knowledge & Skills
- Characteristics of A Good Teacher
- Curriculum Targets
- Changing Patterns of Computing
- Changing Trends in Education
- Knowledge Vs Power
- Educational Dilemmas
- Shortcomings of the Existing Curriculum
- 21st Century Characteristic
- Challenges of 21st Century
- 21st Century Skill Framework
- 21st Century Skills
- 21st Century Essential Traits
- Vision, Mission, Objectives,Goals & Implementation Strategy
- Curriculum Targets
- Hidden Curriculum
- Purpose of Curriculum Courses
- Learning: Bloom's Taxonomy
- Instructional Methods
- Contents' Selection
- Course Engineering
- Assistive Technology
- Inclusive Education Resources
- Getting Ready for Inclusive Education Concepts and Barriers
- A Talk by Dr. Shaheen Pasha at LUMS:Inclusion in Higher Education
- Culturally Responsive Teaching: A Missing Element of Teacher Education in Pakistan
- Getting Ready for Inclusive Education: Concept and Barriers
- Implementing Inclusive Education
- International Instruments Relevant to Inclusive Education
- Intro to Inclusive Education Course Material
- Readiness of Urban Primary Schools for Inclusive Education in Pakistan
- Removing Barriers to Create an Inclusive and Accessible Society for All
- Asistive Technology, Special Education and Disabilities
- Links to Early Childhood Education Resources
- What is Disability?
- What is accessibility?
- Educational Resources
- Understanding Difference among Competency, Expertise, Content Knowledge, and Disposition
- Bloom's Taxonomy for Standardizing BPM Education of IT Under-Graduates Students
- Computing Disciplines
- Curriculum Models
- Guidance & Counseling: Role of a Teacher
- Intro to Cloud Computing
- Most Popular BI Solutions
- Preparing CV And Getting Ready for Your Job Interview
- Time Management Tips
- Tricky Jargons Vision, Mission, Goals, ...
- What is eLearning?
- Pasha Institute (PIED)
Preparing CV & Getting Ready for Your Job Interview
A professional Traning workshop delivered by Prf. Dr. M. A. Pasha at Department of Computer Science & Information Technology, University of Sargodha
“Find out what you really love to do, and then find a way to make a good living doing it.“ [Napoleon Hill]
Online Teacher Training Material for Higher Education Teacher
Prof. Dr. M. A. Pasha delivered a two day (18-19/02/2013) intensive teacher training workshop at Department of Computer Science & Information Technology, University of Sargodha. In this workshop he covered following areas.
Getting Ready for Inclusive Education: Concept and Barriers - Physical, Psychological, Social and Economic
On February 1, 2013, as a resource person, Dr. Shaheen Pasha delivered a lecture on “Getting Ready for Inclusive Education: Concept & Barriers of Inclusive Education - Physical, Psychological, Social and Economic” at Directorate of Special Education Teacher Training College, Lahore. During her lecture, she covered following aspects:
It is not a research paper. I have compiled this information for my students. Experts may not find it interesting.
Understanding Difference among Competency, Expertise, Content Knowledge, and Disposition
Prof. Dr. M. A. Pasha
Expertise, competency, content knowledge and dispositions are commonly used terms. These terms are often used interchangeably but have distinct meanings depending on the context. Each term has its own theoretical construct and related knowledge which makes them distinct. Here I have tried to define each of these terms as they are important for our students who have recently joined university education.
BS Information Technology Program's Curriculum, Course Contents & Reading Resources
This curriculum has been developed according to HEC guidelines under the suppervision of Prof. Dr. M. A. Pasha for the Department of Computer Science & Information Technology, University of Sargodha. It is uploaded to share with students and academia who may find it useful. Suggestions are always welcome.
Readiness of Urban Primary Schools for Inclusive Education in Pakistan
Dr. Shaheen Pasha's recent article published in Journal of Research and Reflections in Education, December 2012, Vol.6, No.2, pp116 -133
Culturally Responsive Teaching: A Missing Element of Teacher Education in Pakistan
Dr. Shaheen Pasha's recent article published in Elixir Educational. Technology 53 (2012) 12090-12098
International Instruments Relevant to Inclusive Education
A Talk by Dr. Shaheen Pasha at GCU: Removing Barriers to Create an Inclusive and Accessible Society for All
Recently Dr. Shaheen Pasha has given a talk on "Removing Barriers to Create an Inclusive and Accessible Society for All" as a guest speaker at Government College University Lahore.
Inclusive education means ‘Welcoming and valuing every child regardless of ability or disability’.This concept of 'inclusive education’ is both complex and contentious and is shaped by historical, cultural, global and contextual factors. Recently, several initiatives have been taken by governments, NGOs, INGOs, UN agencies and others to promote inclusive education in Pakistan. Recently, Dr. Shaheen Pasha has delivered a workshop on “Inclusive Education” at Directorate of Special Education, Teachers Training College, Lahore.